Recruitment 24/7 has currently has a vacancy for a full-time Chronic Disease RN position available at a Dalby clinic. This position will have a strong focus on supporting and assisting the delivery of Chronic Disease Service’s.
Employee benefits include Salary Sacrifice, Uniforms and Professional Development Opportunities.
* Working alongside a group of Doctors within multiple practices along with an experienced Chronic Disease Nursing team.
* To provide a comprehensive and coordinated health care service to our patients with a focus on management of Chronic Disease.
POSITION SKILL SETS AND EVALUATION CRITERIA:
* Relevant Tertiary Education i.e. Certificate/Diploma in Primary Health Care
* Be in possession or be eligible for Working with Children Blue Card (Queensland)
* Experience and sound knowledge in chronic disease management.
* Training in Diabetes and also in Asthma and COPD would be a huge advantage.
* Possess a current Open Queensland Driver’s License
* Be in possession or be eligible for Drivers Authorisation License
* Be in possession or be willing to obtain First Aid and/or CPR Certification
* Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own workload with limited supervision.
* Experience with Data collecting and analytical skills would be a must.
* High level of interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to work effectively in a team environment
The start for this position is ASAP. The successful applicant must be able to pass a drug test before commencement of your assignment.
If you are interested in the above position please email a cover letter and current resume to Recruitment 24/7’s Managing Director Mark Andersen at
Please note that if you do not supply a cover letter as requested your application will be deleted.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.