Recruitment 24/7 has an exciting opportunity with one of our major clients at their Clear Island Waters location for an experienced Clinical Manager in the Aged Care sector.
Our client is an organisation that is passionate about delivering the highest quality care to their residents and only employs outstanding staff who share their values of respect, compassion and accountability. The role offers internal opportunities including training, advancement and transfers within the facilities along with salary sacrificing options and great facilities and people.
This management role allows you to have weekends off to enjoy life with family and friends; however, there is a requirement to be available on call on a scheduled basis.
You will be reporting to the long term Facility Manager, with the support of the personal care staff. The primary responsibility of this role is to recruit, lead and enhance the personal care team. You will be an outstanding communicator as well as possess broad clinical expertise and specialist knowledge.
To be eligible, you must be a Registered Nurse with current and applicable registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA).
The following skills, experience and qualifications are required for this position:
Aged care or health sector management experience
Staff training, management and human resources skills and experience
Familiarity with Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) and documentation
Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Quality Agency Accreditation process
· Advanced working knowledge of computers and technology
Duties include but are not limited to:
· The effective leadership of the Personal Care stream staff, ensuring competencies and performance standards are met and maintained at all times.
· Facilitate and actively participate in performance management processing according to Human Resources policies and procedures.
· Ensuring that care is based on individual resident needs and provided according to acceptable professional standards.
· Apply an understanding of the depth and scope of the Aged Care Act 1997 and Quality of Care Principles to the clinical area of nursing and personal care.
· Liaise with the Facility Manager in the management of the Master Roster to ensure care standards and staffing levels are maintained whilst operating within the allocated budget and relevant approval structure.
All applications will be subject to passing a Drug & Alcohol test and you must provide a current Police Clearance.
For more information, please provide a complete resume and brief cover letter explaining why you feel this position matches your previous experience and knowledge to Recruitment 24/7’s Senior Recruitment Consultant Dimitti Morandin at .
Please note that if you do not provide a cover letter, your application will be deleted.