Recruitment 24/7 currently has a vacancy for an Electrical and Data Project Manager / Engineer for a commercial Fit Out working with one of our clients based at the Port Of Brisbane. This is a 12 month fixed term contract role. It is possible that ongoing work could be offered for the right candidate based on performance and our client’s needs.
The role will start off by you doing the electrical design then Project Management of the role which involves the re-wiring of electrical and data for an office while ensuring that we are working around the client in order to minimize disruption to their business.
This role will require you to work as the leader of the overall project team.
· Manage all aspects of the project from commencement to handover
· Work as the design engineer and consultant to ensure compliance with AS/NZS3000 and S008 / S009 and AS/NZS3084
· Management of all onsite personnel
· Scheduling & purchasing
· Contract variation negotiation
· Issue invoices on or above target every month
· Ensure your sites remain incident and accident free
· Implement project requirements
· Liaison with the client and all associated parties
· Ensure all projects are completed on or below budget
· Retain the clients total satisfaction at all times
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
· Strong construction project management experience
· Experience of fitout & refurbishment projects is preferred but not essential
· Strong leadership and management experience
· The ability to work to and meet deadlines
· Implement all aspects of health & safety
· Well organised, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If you are interested in the above position please email a cover letter detailing how you meet the above criteria along with a current resume to Recruitment 24/7’s Managing Director Mark Andersen at . Please note that if you fail to supply a cover letter as requested your application will be deleted.
Applications and enquiries in the first instance are strictly by email only. Only short listed applicants will be notified.