Recruitment 24/7 is currently seeking an experience Plant & Transport Allocator for one of our major clients based in Loganholme to join their successful team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Scheduling runs
• Liaising with Drivers, operators, subcontractors and other stakeholders
• Manage Customer enquiries, orders, allocation of resources.
• Resolving issues/errors, complaints
• Monitoring adherence to OH&S policies & procedures
• Administrative tasks where required
• Must have minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar role
To be successful the candidate MUST have the following:
• Extensive experience managing Heavy Machinery & Trucks in the Civil Industry
• Highly organised, & the ability to work well under pressure
• Clear & confident communicator, with great written & verbal skills
• Strong computer literacy including knowledge of MS Excel, Word & Outlook
This is a full time, long term position; hours are Mon – Fri 6 am – 4.30 pm. Some Saturday hours are required. Salary package will be reflective of experience & include mobile phone, laptop & uniforms.
You will have a high attention to detail and deliver accurate work. A strong work ethic and exceptional time management skills are required as you must have the ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
You will also possess a confident, pleasant manner and possess a pro-active and professional approach to your work. You are required to deliver quality service and be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing organisation that well and truly looks after their staff.
The start for this position is ASAP. The successful applicant must be able to pass a drug test before commencement of their assignment.
If you are interested in the above position please email a cover letter and current resume to Recruitment 24/7’s Recruitment Specialist Crystal Jones at
Please note that if you do not supply a cover letter as requested your application will be deleted.