Recruitment 24/7 is currently seeking a highly professional and experienced Return to Work & Claims Supervisor for one of our major clients in Toowoomba, with the primary focus on QLD RTW and QLD & SA Claims processing. This role is office based with regular visits to job sites throughout the Surat Basin in Qld and The Cooper Basin in SA.
This is a permanent fulltime position with the salary on offer being consummate with your experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Ensure early intervention strategies are developed and implemented across the company
• Engage with stakeholders to provide relevant information to assist in the recovery
• Establish early contact with an injured employee and manage their expectations
• Develop and oversee return to work plans and rehabilitation.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive list of return to work activities that can be undertaken by employees on a RTW plan
• Undertake regular case reviews with the appropriate authorities and management, providing strategies to obtain a speedy return to the workplace
• Liaise with rehabilitation, regulatory and legal providers where required
• Handle Special Projects as assigned
The ideal applicant will possess the following skills, qualifications and abilities:
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position
• Qualifications in Allied health desirable
• Detailed knowledge of state based Legislation
• Exposure to the drilling industry desirable
• Well organized with high level of attention to detail
• Self-motivated – demonstrates enthusiasm for the role
• Advanced communication skills – both written & oral
• Excellent time management skills
• Rehab & RTW Coordinator
It is essential that the successful applicant must be computer literate and have advanced word, excel spread sheets, data entry and power point skills.
You will have a high attention to detail and deliver accurate work. A strong work ethic and exceptional time management skills are required as you must have the ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
You will also possess a confident, pleasant manner and a pro-active, professional approach to your work.
You are required to deliver quality service and be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
If you are interested in the above position please email a cover letter and current resume to Recruitment 24/7’s Recruitment Specialist Loralie Evans at . Please note that if you do not supply a cover letter as requested your application will be deleted.