Due to our rapid growth over a short period of time, building a reputation based on quality, service, reliability and professionalism, Recruitment 24/7 are currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to be trained up in all aspects of the Recruitment Industry for our office based in the Ipswich region to join our small but dynamic team.
This is an ongoing casual position working a 38 hr week from Monday to Friday with the view that after a successful qualifying period you may be offered a permanent fulltime role based on performance.
Previous experience in the a customer service role is desirable, however not essential, as we believe that if a person has the right motivation, attitude, personality and a ‘can do’ attitude, we can teach you the rest!
Applicants should have the following basic requirements:
- A bright and bubbly disposition
- Excellent phone manner, written language and high attention to detail
- The ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly and effortlessly to changing situations
- A minimum typing speed 50 WPM
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (with emphasis on Word and Excel) and Outlook
- Have the ability to not let you personal life effect your work performance
- Present a professional image to clients and candidates at all times
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Establishing and building relationships with new businesses
- Growing the business
- Sourcing vacancies
- Canvassing for opportunities
- Recruitment, selection and candidate care
- Site visits
- Marketing and sales development
- Reverse marketing
- Cold calling
- General administration duties
It is essential that the successful applicant is computer literate. You must have a high attention to detail and deliver accurate work. A strong work ethic and exceptional time management skills are required as you must have the ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
You must also possess a confident, pleasant manner and have a pro-active and professional approach to your work as well as being committed to meeting deadlines.
It is essential that you have a current drivers licence and be able to pass a drug test before commencement of employment.
This much sort after role which offers a great work, life balance and the opportunity to start a career in the Recruitment Industry. All applications are strictly confidential. The starting date for this role is mid February 2015, so be quick to apply as this position will not be vacant for long.
Permanent Australian Visa or Australian citizenship required.
If you are interested in the above position and believe that you have the necessary skills and experience, please email a cover letter outlining how you meet the required criteria and current resume to Recruitment 24/7s Managing Director Mark Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must supply a cover Letter outlining why you would be suitable for the position or your application will be deleted