Recruitment 24/7 is currently looking for Experienced Cleaners for one of our clients based in Loganlea.
This position is for a start next week so you must be available to attend an interview in Ipswich on Wednesday. The successful candidate would need to attend an interview with the client in Loganlea on Friday.
This is an ongoing position working a minimum of 30 hours a week. The right candidate would be flexible with the ability to work more hours if required. It would be ideal if the successful candidate lived locally, giving them the ability to work split shifts. It is a physically demanding role; the person would need to be self-motivated with good time management and communication skills.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated previous experience in a similar role and be able to maintain a high standard of cleanliness. It will be advantageous if you have a cleaning qualification but this is not a necessity if you are experienced.
Duties will include:
Cleaning of offices:
- Regular mopping and sweeping of the floor
- Regular wiping down of all surfaces including desks, computers etc.
- Regular cleaning of windows
- Periodically wiping down all walls and doors
- Emptying all office bins
Cleaning of toilets:
- Regular cleaning of toilets and cubicles
- Regular wiping down of all sinks, bathroom counters, mirrors, doors etc.
- Restocking hand towel and toilet paper
- Changing toilet/air fresheners
General cleaning of warehouse:
- Collecting rubbish around the warehouse
- Emptying bins around the warehouse as possible
- Keeping stock of supplies needed and (ideally) purchasing supplies as needed (and submitting expense claim forms for purchases)
- Regular use of the petrol blower around the warehouse
- Sweeping by hand around hard to get parts of the warehouse
- Use of the sweeper machine around the entire warehouse including outside
- Periodically and systematically doing “deep cleans” in the toilets, offices and warehouse (EG: Sugar soaping the walls, emptying desk surfaces for thorough cleaning, doing area-by-area clean ups in the warehouse)
You will be operating the ride on industrial sweeper. Experience would be beneficial but is not entirely necessary as long as you are comfortable in doing so.
A forklift licence would be highly regarded as this would be required to empty the bins.
You must have an eye for detail, be very hardworking and have a passion for maintaining a high standard!
It is essential that you have a driver’s licence and your own reliable vehicle as you will need to travel between Loganlea and Acacia Ridge. You may at times be required to transport cleaning equipment between the two sites.
All candidates will need to pass a drug and alcohol test as well as a criminal history check prior to commencement of employment.
If you are interested in this position please email your current resume to Recruitment 24/7’s Office Manager Jess Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if you fail to supply a cover letter your application will be deleted. Applications and enquiries in the first instance are strictly by email only.