Recruitment 24/7 has a great opportunity for Experienced Garden Labourers with our client based in Ipswich.
We are looking for people who have previous experience working for Council Contracts doing Parks & Gardens including Mowing and Brushcutting on the side of the road, in parks and off the highway.
These positions are temporary ongoing, Monday to Friday, 6.30am to 3.00pm, 38 hours a week. We require that you have previously worked in a similar role, in the outdoors.
You must have:
- White Card (construction)
- Manual Driver’s Licence & Reliable Transport (MR license very advantageous)
- Recent previous experience working outdoors
- Parks & Gardens experience is preferred
- Be physically fit and able to carry out the work
Duties included in the above positions include but are not limited to:
- Operating commercial mowers
- Brush cutting & Whipper Snipping
- Mulching gardens
- General labouring duties
Work will be conducted around populated areas within high traffic areas of pedestrians, and some work will be in Parks. You must be well presented and confident in working in both of these conditions.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
- Do you have a Manual Driver’s Licence & your own transport?
- Do you have a valid White Card?
- How many months or years’ experience do you have in the industry?
- Do you consider yourself to be able to conduct strenuous physical work?
Forward your cover letter, along with a current up-to-date resume to Recruitment 24/7’s Senior Recruitment Consultant Ms Dimitti Morandin at
Please note that applications without a covering letter will be deleted. Applications and enquiries in the first instance are strictly by email only. Only successful applicants will be contacted.