Recruitment 24/7 is looking for Casual / Relief Truck Drivers with various clients in the Ipswich area. We are looking for Experienced HC & MC drivers, for local and long haul truck driving work who are happy to be ON Call to cover days off for permanent staff.
These positions will range between Monday to Sunday.
To be considered for these positions you must have
· HC Licence or higher
· Must be able to supply or obtain a Truck Safe Medical Certificate
· Traffic History – Last 5 years
· A demonstrated ability to work safely and efficiently within a team
· Stable recent work history
· Fit and healthy for work
· Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
· Available for ON CALL shifts with various clients
· Provide own PPE including High Visibility Long sleeve shirt, Long work pants, Steel capped boots, Gloves and Hard Hat
If you are interested in the above positions and have required Licence and previous experience, then please email your current resume and cover letter answering the following questions.
1. Do you have a HC or MC Licence?
2. How long have you held your licence?
3. How many years HC driving do you have?
4. How many truck accidents have you been involved in?
5. How many offences have you been fined for in the last 5 years?
To Recruitment 24/7’s Senior Recruitment Consultant Dimitti Morandin.
Applications and enquiries in the first instance are strictly via email only. If you do not supply a cover letter your application will be deleted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- MC Driving: 5 years
- HC Driving: 5 years
Required licences or certifications:
- MC Licence
- Basic Fatigue Management
- HC Licence